Dec 24, 2010

If I were....

Loved it at vector and thought what better way to update the blog without much effort !!!! 


If I were a month, I’d be February


If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday


If I were a time of day, I’d be 7 pm .


If I were a season, I’d be spring.


If I were a planet, I’d be Earth


If I were a sea animal, I’d be a Star fish


If I were a direction, I’d be East


If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Bookshelf!


If I were a liquid, I’d be Milk


If I were a tree, I’d be a Apple tree


If I were a tool, I’d be a knife


If I were an element, I’d be water


If I were a gemstone, I’d be emerald


If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a veena


If I were a color, I’d be pink!


If I were an emotion, I’d be love


If I were a fruit, I’d be a peach


If I were a sound, I’d be the sound of chirping birds


If I were a car, I’d be a skoda


If I were food, I’d be an ice cream


If I were a taste, I’d be sweet


If I were a scent, I’d be that of lemon


If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be stylish women shoes


If I were a bird, I’d be a humming bird


Interesting don't you think?? 
Now its your turn . leave a link to your blog if you're going to be taking it up !

Like it?  Share it


No comments: