Nov 15, 2010

Where in the world would you most like to visit?


I would like to visit so many places if money was not a problem. There are so many and I don't know where to begin. I want to go to a safari. I know it is a rich and famous activity but I want to experience this.  Never had a change to go outside my country, if given a chance, I love to go to USA especially New York City, London would be the next to my list, then maybe Israel, Rome, or maybe Greece. I would like to visit Italy.       The northern part mostly like Rome, Bologna and Venice. I think that many times television and the movie industry sells us an image of those countries that are not that real. I would like to go and see by myself first.

I also want to visit Seychelles Island and Maldives. I want to experience to go to places the rich and the famous go.   I love to visit also Australia or New Zealand. 

Gee, when could these come true?


I would like to travel to The United Kingdom .I would like to take some courses on English, and then come back to my country and share my knowledge. I don't know if I would like to stay in those countries, although Argentina is also a developing and poor country.


But yeah, I too want to travel.Tell me your preferences and experiences .......



No comments: