Nov 15, 2010

Questions

 WHO AM I ? (ANIMALS)

1.       I can be big or small. I love to play and chase a ball. When
you pat me I wag my tail. I bark when the man comes with
the mail.

Dog l Goldfi sh l Lion l Hamster

2.       My famous feature is my nose. It’s long and thin, like a
garden hose. A peanut is my favorite treat. My ears can grow
up to four feet!

Cat l Bird l Horse l Elephant
3.       I am big and very hairy, The “teddy” version of me keeps
the night from being scary, I hibernate the winter through,
Watching my cubs play cheers you up when you are blue.

Shark l Donkey l Bear l Parrot
4.  I swim under the water every day. At Sea World you can
watch me play. I am smooth and my skin is gray. My voice is
squeaky, some would say.

Cow l Monkey l Ferret l Dolphin
4.       I am born by hatching from an egg, “Polly Want a Cracker,”
I often beg, My feathers are colorful and bright, Want me as
a pet? You just might!

Parrot l Bee l Pig l Otter
5.       I live in the desert, and it is hot there! My body is covered in
brown, shaggy hair. There are humps on my back, sometimes
one or two. I’m not just for riding, but for carrying things, too!

Snake l Camel l Dog l Gerbil
7.  I run around my little wheel. Usually at night is when this
need I feel, I am small and furry and sleep a lot, In a pet store,
I am often bought.

Butterfl y l Whale l Hamster l Cat

8.  I don’t take baths, I lick my fur. If you scratch my ears, I
start to purr. I love to scratch my favorite post. My owners
are who I love most!

Spider l Cat l Donkey l Pig

9.  I am a common sight in nearly every zoo, I can even do
some of the things that humans do. I come in many colors
and am always rather furry, I can swing through the trees in
a mighty big hurry.

Dog l Monkey l Rabbit l Snake

10.  I swim all day in the deep blue sea, Most people are afraid
of me. I have one fi n upon my back, When people see it, they
yell, “_________ attack!”

Flamingo l Gorilla l Shark l Ant

Make a wild guess and tell me ur answers. I will post answers tomorrow



1 comment:

VSK said...

Dog
Elephant
Bear
Dolphin
Parrot
Camel
Hamster
Cat
Monkey
Shark