Nov 13, 2010

Is it better to shower at night or in the morning?

Is it better to shower at night or in the morning?  That Is The Question...
Personally, I do both, but which is the best way to go? Let's have a look...
Showering In The Morning

Those who support this view would say:-“ You lose thousands of skin cells at night and you don't wear deoderant to bed so you sweat during the night especially in summer and in the morning you wake up all grose. if you shower in the morning you clean yourself of sweat and dead skin cells and are cleaner for longer throughout the day. You feel a bit unclean and grimey if you get up and go through the day without having showered that morning. ”.
But the opponents would say:-   Alright, we wake up half asleep, still tired... coffee or tea  doesn't seem to be working, so we jump in the shower and quickly Problem solved. Now you're all clean, ready for the day ahead, You may be surprised to hear this but shower doesn't actually wake you up, it will actually relax your body and prepare it for sleep.
Showering At Night

The supporters would say:- Well, I try to shower at night. I do this because I know I'm not going to get all hot and sweaty until the next day at work so there is no real risk there. This means I will remain clean until work the next day and I won't have to get up earlier in the morning to make sure I'm showered and ready to go. I prefer it that way, but I'm not what you would call a 'morning person' so go figure. And, as I said before, a shower doesn't wake you up, it will just relax your body and prepare you for sleep. This is a good thing for insomnia sufferers.

The opponents would say:- “I think that showering in the morning is better because people who shower at night get lung dieseases and you feel refreshed in the morning unlike people who shower at night.”

An umpire would say:- if you REALLY need to take a shower at night, take one in the morning and take a 5 min rinse shower at night.

But I ’d like to hear from you all…..Please write to me….


3 comments:

krishnamohan said...

I would like to shower both in the morning and night because I would like to keep my body sweat-free and tidy. Actually, during holidays, i shower at least 10 times a day to may my body that much fresh. On working days, I shower once in the morning and twice in the evening. At night, I will have sleep when i have a shower after 10, whether it be raining heavily or not. My cousins used to comment me " in your last birth, you were a hyppopotamus"

Anonymous said...

А! Ho appena aggiunto il tuo feed ai miei favoriti. Mi piace molto leggere il tuo post.

Anonymous said...

This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday..