don't waste your orange peels .Use it for the following:
1.make a face-mask for enhancing your beauty
2.Orange peel Pachadi(puli pacahdi)
ORANGE PEEL CHUTNEY
1) Orange peel cut into small pieces - One cupful
2) Onion finely chopped - 3 Table spoons
3) Tamarind (a quantity equal in size to a small lemon)
4) Cooking Oil of your choice - 4 table spoons
5) Chilly powder and salt - to taste
6) Crushed jaggery - 1 table spoon
7) Methi (Fenugreek Seeds) - 1 teaspoon
8) Rai (Mustard Seeds) - 1 teaspoon
9) Hot water - 2 cups
10)Curry leaves - 8 to 10 leaves
11) Coriander powder (dhania powder) - 2 teaspoons
Soak the tamarind in two cups of hot water.
Heat the oil and add the fenugreek and mustard seeds.
When they crackle, add the onions and stir till light brown.
Add the orange peel and fry it lightly so that its rawness goes.
Add the coriander powder and stir.
Add chilly powder and curry leaves.
Stir and pour the Tamarind juice into the mixture.
Add crushed jaggery and salt.
Bring to a boil. You can boil this for upto 5 minutes.
Cool the chutney and put into a jar and refrigerate.
The chutney gets better after a few days.